Same Day Tour for Students Group
Duration : 01 Day
Destinations Covered : Agra City ( Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & baby Taj)
Minimum 40 Persons In Group.
- Tour Description
- Additional Information
This Morning you tour starts for same day Taj Mahal tour.
06:00 - Delhi to AgraDriver will meet you at the porch and you will straight drive to Agra Via Express way, which will take around Maximum 3 to 4 hours depend on the city traffic.
10:00 AM - Arrival at Agra
Upon arrival at Agra, our tour guide meet you on the way and you will proceed to Taj Mahal. Taj Mahal which is considered as one of the seven man made wonders of the world. Enjoy the Heart touching view of this magnificent building built by Mughal emperor in the memory of his beloved wife after when she died.
Taj Mahal remain closed on Friday for all visitors.
12:30 - Taj Mahal Visit and Lunch
After Visiting Taj Mahal, drive for your pre booked buffet lunch at Hotel ITC Mughal at Taj Bano restaurant.
01.30 - Agra For Visit
After the leisure lunch break drive to Visit Agra fort which has the main importance in Mughal history and enjoy the beautiful architecture of that massive fort. Later visiting the fort enjoy the visit the of famous craft place of Agra like marble inlayed, hand knotted rugs, Gems stone gallery etc.
04:00 PM - Visit Itmad- Ud- Daula and Back to Delhi
After you exploring the city tour drive back to Delhi and on the way stop to Visit Itmad- Ud- Daula also know as Baby Taj and later continue your drive to Delhi.
07:30 PM -Arrive Delhi
After reaching Delhi, driver will drop you at the hotel or to the airport.
Here you Same day tour to Agra finishes but the beautiful memories will remain forever.
- 01 air conditioned deluxe Bus for all transfers, sightseeing and drives.
- government approved English speaking guide at all destinations.
- Fuel charges and Driver's Allowances.
- Current government, Hotel, road, toll and interstate taxes.
- Services tax and Education Cess.
- Monument fees, (Supplement is given separately).
- Meals except then breakfast ( Dinner supplement is given separately).
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency , medical cost, tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- Any services not mentioned above.
- Any increase in cost beyond our control such as fuel and airfare increase, government levies and taxes etc.