Delhi Kullu Manali Tour
Duration : 3 Nights / 4 Days
Destinations Covered : Delhi- Manali- Kullu- Delhi
- Tour Description
- Additional Information
Day 1: Manali
In the morning, reach Manali from Delhi, the national capital and upon arrival, check-in to the hotel. In the afternoon, proceed for half day sightseeing tour and visit Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery Hadimba Devi Temple and Vashisht Village. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Manali is blessed with beautiful landscapes and spectacular beauty everywhere. Surrounded by lush green valleys, lofty snow peaks, scintillating mountain lakes, deep gorges, beautiful temples, fast flowing rivers, flower bedecked meadows and monasteries, it is surely a tourist’s paradise for all the travelers.
Day 2: Manali
Experience full day sightseeing of Manali and visit Rohtang Pass, Gulaba, Kothi Gorge, Marhi and Solang Valley. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Manali- Manikaran- Kullu-Manali
Enjoy full day sightseeing of Manikaran. It is a wonderful place and features hottest Sulphur Spring Waters and is a sacred place for Sikhs and Hindus. Back to Kullu and while on the way witness Kullu Shawl Industry. Return back to Manali and transfer to the pre-booked hotel. A comfortable sleep at the Manali hotel.
Day 4: Manali- Delhi
In the morning after breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive back to Delhi.
- Accommodation as per itinerary - Double room on twin sharing basis at all destinations.
- Tonga Ride at Agra.*
- Elephant Ride At Amber Fort.*
- Dinner at Chokhi Dhani = An ethnic village resort in Jaipur.*
- 01 air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe car for all transfers, sightseeing and drives.
- One Bottle of mineral water to each person daily.
- government approved English speaking guide at all destinations.
- Fuel charges and Driver's Allowances.
- Current government, Hotel, road, toll and interstate taxes.
- Services tax and Education Cess.
- Monument fees, (Supplement is given separately).
- Meals except then breakfast ( Dinner supplement is given separately).
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency , medical cost, tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- Any services not mentioned above.
- Any increase in cost beyond our control such as fuel and airfare increase, government levies and taxes etc.