- Tour Description
- Additional Information
Day 1: CHECK IN HOTEL (12.00 noon)
Pick up by taxi from Airport/railway station/bus stand and check-in at Residency.
Have an evening to yourselves and enjoy 1 hour boating at Mayem Lake.
Day 2: NORTH GOA TOUR BY AC TAXI
Breakfast at Residency. Depart for North Goa Tour at 9.30am. Places covered: Cable stayed beach, Aldona, Vagator beach, Anjuna Beach, lunch halt at Calangute, Fort Aguada, Coco Beach, Panaji via Chorao Ferry to Mayem Lake 1 Hour River Cruise. Drop back to Residency.
Day 3: TROPICAL SPICE PLANTATION TOUR BY AC TAXIBreakfast at Residency.
Depart hotel at 9.15 am by taxi via Chorao Ferry to Old Goa Churches, Mangueshi Temple & Tropical Spice Plantation, Savoi Keri. Floral welcome at Tropical Spice Plantation and take a refreshing walk around the plantation, regaling you with information on various spices and their medicinal values by a trained guide Enjoy a buffet lunch at spice farm in traditional Goan Earthen pots.
Clamber up for an elephant ride through the trees and grab the chance to wash these lumbering, loveable giants. [ Cost for elephant ride & elephant wash to be borne by guests). Drop back to Residency.
Day 4: CHECK OUT
Breakfast at Residency. Check out by 12.00 noon. Tour Concludes with happy memories & drop to departure point.
- Accommodation as per itinerary - Double room on twin sharing basis at all destinations.
- 01 air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe car for all transfers, sightseeing and drives.
- One Bottle of mineral water to each person daily.
- government approved English speaking guide at all destinations.
- Fuel charges and Driver's Allowances.
- Current government, Hotel, road, toll and interstate taxes.
- Services tax and Education Cess.
- Monument fees, (Supplement is given separately).
- Meals except then breakfast ( Dinner supplement is given separately).
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency , medical cost, tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- Any services not mentioned above.
- Any increase in cost beyond our control such as fuel and airfare increase, government levies and taxes etc.