Golden Triangle Tour With Saiska
Duration : 7 Nights / 8 Days
Destinations Covered :Delhi - Sariska - Jaipur - Bharatpur - Agra - Delhi
- Tour Description
- Additional Information
On arrival at Delhi airport or railway station, our representative will meet you to pick you up and transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day is at your leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel in Delhi.
Day 02City Tour of Delhi
This morning after breakfast first you will visit old Delhi. The Raj Ghat, Red fort & Jama Masjid are important places to visit, you may also visit Chandni Chowk, spice market etc. Later on proceed to visit the New Delhi. The Qutub Minar, tallest stone tower in India, imposing India Gate and the Rastrapathi Bhawan, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Lotus Temple and, newly built Akshardham temple are of much significance. By evening return to your hotel for overnight stay.
Day 03Delhi to Sariska
This morning after breakfast you will be transferred by road to Sariska. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04Sariska Tiger Safari & Transfer to Jaipur
This early morning you will proceed for tiger safari. A fter returning from tiger safari have lunch and drive to the pink city of Jaipur, On arrival check into your hotel and rest of the day is at leisure. Stay overnight at hotel in Jaipur. Rest of the day is free at your leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05Jaipur City Tour
This morning after breakfast visit the Amber fort, built in 16 th century, enjoy an elephant ride at Amber. Drive past the Hawa Mahal-a Palace of winds. In the afternoon you will visit the city palace and museum, walk to adjacent Jantar Mantar an astronomical observatory. Rest of the evening is at leisure. Stay overnight at hotel in Jaipur.
Day 06Jaipur to Bharatpur
This morning you will be transferred by road to Bharatpur, after check in at visit the Bharatpur Birds Sanctuary. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 07Bharatpur to Agra
This morning after breakfast you will drive to Mughal city Agra and check into your hotel. Enroute you will visit the Fatehpur Sikri, the deserted red sandstone city built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar. This afternoon visit the Agra fort, built by the great Emperor Akbar, and the famous Taj Mahal-the symbol of love, built by Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. Overnight at hotel.
Day 08Agra to Delhi & Transfer to International Airport
Today you will be transferred back to Delhi by road. On arrival at Delhi transfer to International Airport to board your onward flight.
- Accommodation as per itinerary - Double room on twin sharing basis at all destinations.
- Tonga Ride at Agra.*
- Elephant Ride At Amber Fort.*
- Dinner at Chokhi Dhani = An ethnic village resort in Jaipur.*
- 01 air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe car for all transfers, sightseeing and drives.
- One Bottle of mineral water to each person daily.
- government approved English speaking guide at all destinations.
- Fuel charges and Driver's Allowances.
- Current government, Hotel, road, toll and interstate taxes.
- Services tax and Education Cess.
- Monument fees, (Supplement is given separately).
- Meals except then breakfast ( Dinner supplement is given separately).
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency , medical cost, tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- Any services not mentioned above.
- Any increase in cost beyond our control such as fuel and airfare increase, government levies and taxes etc.