Duration : 6 Nights / 7 Days
Destinations Covered :Ahmedabad-Rajkot-Dwaraka-Porbandar-Somnath-Junagadh-Ahmedabad
- Tour Description
- Additional Information
Day 01: Ahmedabad
In the morning arrive in Ahmedabad. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to the hotel in Ahmedabad. In the afternoon you will visit the Gandhi ashram, the Akshardham temple.
Day 02: Ahmedabad
In the morning you will visit the Hathee Singh Jain Temple, Jama Masjid, Calico museum of textiles.
Day 03: Ahmedabad - Rajkot (about 225 kms)
In the morning you will drive to Rajkot. In the evening arrive in Rajkot. Overnight stay at the hotel in Rajkot.
Day 04: Rajkot - Dwaraka (about 235 kms)
In the morning after having breakfast drive to Dwaraka. In the evening arrive in Dwarka and drive to the hotel.
Day 05: Dwaraka - Porbandar (about 122 kms)
In the morning you will visit the Dwarkadhish temple. After visiting the temple drive to Porbandar. Later in the evening you will visit the Kirti Mandir in Porbandar.
Day 06: Porbandar - Somnath - Junagadh (about 217 kms)
In the morning drive to Somnath to visit the Somnath temple. After visiting the Somnath temple drive to Junagadh. In the evening arrive in Junagadh.
Day 07: Junagadh - Ahmedabad (about 315 kms)
In the morning you will visit the Mount Girnar. Mount Girnar is one of the hills which is most sacred to the Jain community. After visiting these temples drive to Ahmedabad. In the night transfer to the airport or railway station for the onwards journey.
- Accommodation as per itinerary - Double room on twin sharing basis at all destinations.
- 01 air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe car for all transfers, sightseeing and drives.
- One Bottle of mineral water to each person daily.
- government approved English speaking guide at all destinations.
- Fuel charges and Driver's Allowances.
- Current government, Hotel, road, toll and interstate taxes.
- Services tax and Education Cess.
- Monument fees, (Supplement is given separately).
- Meals except then breakfast ( Dinner supplement is given separately).
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency , medical cost, tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- Any services not mentioned above.
- Any increase in cost beyond our control such as fuel and airfare increase, government levies and taxes etc.