Kerala Honeymoon Tours
Duration : 5 Nights / 6 Days
Destinations Covered :Beaches, Backwater, Wildlife, Hills, Houseboats, Ayurveda
- Tour Description
- Additional Information
Kerala Beaches :
The ancient land founded by the legendary mythological figure Rishi Parashuram, blessed with emerald backwaters and gold and silver beaches is Kerala - God's own country. With the Arabian Sea on the west and the Western Ghats on its east, Kerala is a treasure trove of indigenous cultural practices and art forms that have mesmerized people all over the world. The Kerala beaches on the crystal waters of the Arabian Sea are little pieces of heaven on earth.
Kerala Backwater :
The state is blessed with myriad features like dense tropical forests, beautiful beaches, cliffs, rocky coasts, an intricate maze of backwaters, still bays and astounding 44 radiant rivers. Kerala backwaters take you to an exotic world showcasing mesmerizing natural attractions. Spending days in Kerala is rejuvenating to say the least, especially at the backwater destinations, connected through meandering inland lakes.
Kerala Wildlife :
The evergreen rain forests of Kerala are home to a large number of large and small sports. Internationally popular among wildlife enthusiasts and photographers much of the forest lands in Kerala have been turned into reserve forests and wildlife sanctuaries for the conservation of the wildlife in these areas.
Kerala Hills :
The hill stations of Kerala are dense in vegetation and provide natural habitat to exotic wildlife. These beautiful hill stations of Kerala are also the source of the famous spices of Kerala. Spices such as pepper, cardamom, cinnamon and the cashew nut are grown in the plantations on the hill stations in Kerala.
Kerala Houseboats :
The Kettuvallams or ‘boat with knots’- was so called because the entire boat was held together with coir knots only - not even a single nail is used during the construction. Houseboats or Kettuvallams were large barges used to carry goods .The original Kettuvallams were used to carry tonnes of rice and spices - standard Kettuvallam could hold up to 30 tonnes.
Kerala Ayurveda :
Ayurveda is believed as the oldest treatment method in the world (more than 5000 years old). The Plants are used for preparing as medicines. Nowadays Ayurveda has become very popular among the tourist especially foreigners. Ayurvedic medicine is a form of alternative medicine in use primarily in the Indian subcontinent. The word "Ayurveda" is a tatpurusha compound of ayus "life" and veda "knowledge", and would roughly translate as the "Science of Life".
- Accommodation as per itinerary - Double room on twin sharing basis at all destinations.
- 01 air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe car for all transfers, sightseeing and drives.
- One Bottle of mineral water to each person daily.
- government approved English speaking guide at all destinations.
- Fuel charges and Driver's Allowances.
- Current government, Hotel, road, toll and interstate taxes.
- Services tax and Education Cess.
- Monument fees, (Supplement is given separately).
- Meals except then breakfast ( Dinner supplement is given separately).
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency , medical cost, tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- Any services not mentioned above.
- Any increase in cost beyond our control such as fuel and airfare increase, government levies and taxes etc.