Overnigth Agra Tour for Students & FITs
Duration : 01 Day
Destinations Covered : Agra City ( Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & baby Taj)
Minimum 40 Persons In Group. Overnight Agra Tour available for Individual
Overnight Agra Tour available for IndividualBook Tour
- Tour Description
- Additional Information
Day 01: Delhi -Agra (210 Kms, 4 Hours Drive)On The First Day Of Your Agra Overnight Tour From Delhi, Our Chauffer Will Welcome You At The Hotel! Embark Upon An Enjoyable Drive Towards The Beautiful City Of Agra. On Your Arrival At The Stunning City, Experience The Great Visual Delight Of One Of The Most Famous Architectural Wonders, Taj Mahal. With Wonderful Work Of Art, The Mesmerizing Beauty Of The Monument Is Unmatched!. Enjoy Stunning View Of Taj Mahal From This Little Octagonal Tower. The Stunning Tower Is Positioned Across The River Yamuna.
Post Lunch Enjoy Trip To Agra Fort, Itmad - Ud - Daulah (Baby Taj), Mehtab Bagh. The Memorable Trip To The Brilliant Marble Factory. Enjoy Overnight Stay At Hotel.
Day 02: Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - DelhiAfter Having A Healthy Breakfast In The Morning, Get Ready For Drive Towards The Ghost City Of Fatehpur Sikri. The Spectacular City Was Built Of Red Sandstone To Honour Saint Salim Chisti. The Holy Place Is Remarkable For Stability And Creativity. Experience Some Stunning Visual Treat With Diwan-E-Khas, Punch Mahal, The Tomb Of Salim Chisti, And The Buland Darwaza.
Now Get Ready For Journey Back Home With Cherishing Memories Of Agra Overnight Tour!
- Accommodation as per itinerary - Double room on twin sharing basis at all destinations.
- Tonga Ride at Agra.*
- 01 air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe car for all transfers, sightseeing and drives.
- One Bottle of mineral water to each person daily.
- government approved English speaking guide at all destinations.
- Fuel charges and Driver's Allowances.
- Current government, Hotel, road, toll and interstate taxes.
- Services tax and Education Cess.
- Monument fees, (Supplement is given separately).
- Meals except then breakfast ( Dinner supplement is given separately).
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency , medical cost, tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- Any services not mentioned above.
- Any increase in cost beyond our control such as fuel and airfare increase, government levies and taxes etc.