Rajasthan 12 Days Tour
Duration : 11 Nights / 12 Days
Destinations Covered :Delhi - Jaipur - Bundi - Udaipur - Jodhpur - Jaisalmer - Bikaner - Mandawa/ - Delhi.
- Tour Description
- Additional Information
Day 1: Delhi
On arrival at Delhi International Airport of Incredible India, Our representative will assist you to transfer to hotel, check-in at hotel with a warm traditional welcome. Afternoon combined sightseeing tour of Old & New Delhi that covers Qutub Minar, India Gate (war memorial), President's House, Parliament House, Secretariat Building, Rajghat, Shanti Vana (the cremation sites of Mahatma Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru), Jama Masjid, Red fort and Chandni Chowk. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 - Delhi - Jaipur
After breakfast, proceed to Jaipur, check in at hotel, City tour of the fabled city Jaipur covering City Palace (take a glimpse of the largest silver urn in the world), Museum, and Observatory. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03: Jaipur
After breakfast leave for Amber Fort and enjoy caparisoned Elephant ride to visit its magnificent palace and halls. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Jaipur - Bundi
After breakfast, proceed to Bundi, check in at hotel, City tour of the famous historical monuments Taragarh Fort, Sukh Mahal. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05: Bundi - Udaipur
After breakfast, drive to Udaipur, Arrive at the Lake City of Udaipur. Overnight stay in comfort at hotel.
Day 06: Udaipur
After breakfast, proceed to visit City palace that overlooks Pichola Lake and other sightseeing places like Jagdish Temple, Day at your own, Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07: Udaipur - Jodhpur
Morning proceed to Jodhpur, on the southern edge of the Thar Desert. Rao Jodha founded Jodhpur in 1459 A.D., visiting enroute the temples of Ranakpur, which are the most exquisite and important Jain temples in India, Arrive late at Jodhpur. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 08: Jodhpur - Jaisalmer
After breakfast, visit the magnificent 15th century Mehrangarh fort and graceful marble cenotaph of Maharaja Jaswant Singh II.Jaswant Thada built in 1899 A.D and known as the Taj Mahal of Marwar. Later proceed to the ancient desert town of Jaisalmer, check-in at hotel. Visit Sam sand dune; a cultural extravaganza of Rajasthan. Overnight stay in comfort at hotel.
Day 09: Jaisalmer
After breakfast, proceed to city tour of Jaisalmer covering places like The Golden fort or Sonar Quila, Patwon ki haveli, Salim Singh ki haveli and other beautiful havelis. Overnight at hotel.
Day 10: Jaisalmer - Bikaner
Morning proceed to Bikaner, check-in at hotel. Later proceed for the sight seeing tour of the city visiting the forts & palaces. Overnight stay in comfort at hotel.
Day 11: Bikaner - Mandawa
After breakfast, proceed to Mandawa, check in at hotel. Afternoon sightseeing tour of the haveli and various colorful Bazaars. Overnight stay in comfort at hotel.
Day 12: Mandawa - Delhi
After breakfast depart to Delhi to connect the flight for onward journey with mesmerizing memory of Incredible India.
- Accommodation as per itinerary - Double room on twin sharing basis at all destinations.
- Elephant Ride At Amber Fort.*
- Dinner at Chokhi Dhani = An ethnic village resort in Jaipur.*
- 01 air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe car for all transfers, sightseeing and drives.
- One Bottle of mineral water to each person daily.
- government approved English speaking guide at all destinations.
- Fuel charges and Driver's Allowances.
- Current government, Hotel, road, toll and interstate taxes.
- Services tax and Education Cess.
- Monument fees, (Supplement is given separately).
- Meals except then breakfast ( Dinner supplement is given separately).
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency , medical cost, tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- Any services not mentioned above.
- Any increase in cost beyond our control such as fuel and airfare increase, government levies and taxes etc.