Same Day Agra Tour by Train
Duration : Days of Run : Everyday except Friday
Destinations Covered : Same Day Trip to Agra to Visit Taj Mahal by Train
- Tour Description
- Additional Information
Pick up from hotel & transfer to Railway Station to board the superfast luxurious air conditioned train to Agra .
Shatabdi Exp. departs New Delhi . Breakfast in the train .
Arrive Agra, Pick up from Railway Station. & transfer to hotel for the use of Rest Rooms etc & introduction to the Guide.
Visit the magnificent Taj Mahal - one of the seven wonders of the world surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. 20,000 men laboured for over 17 years to build this memorial to Shah Jahan's beloved wife.
Visit the Agra fort ? the rusty and majestic red-sandstone fort of Agra stands on the banks of the river Yamuna and the construction was started by Emperor Akbar in 1566.
Transfer to a Five Star Hotel for buffet lunch.
Excursion to Fatehpur Sikri-a perfectly preserved red sandstone ?ghost town" which was the estranged capital of mughal emperor Akbar, built in 1569 and deserted when its water supply failed.
Free to explore the Agra?s rich heritage of handicrafts or at Leisure.
Transfer to Railway Station to board the train to Delhi.
Shatabdi Exp. departs Agra. Dinner in the train.
Arrive Delhi & Pick up from Railway Station. & transfer to hotel.
- Train Tickets (Delhi – Agra, Agra – Delhi, A.C. Chair Car)
- Tonga Ride at Agra.*
- 01 air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe car for all transfers, sightseeing and drives.
- One Bottle of mineral water to each person daily.
- government approved English speaking guide at all destinations.
- Fuel charges and Driver's Allowances.
- Current government, Hotel, road, toll and interstate taxes.
- Services tax and Education Cess.
- Monument fees, (Supplement is given separately).
- Meals except then breakfast ( Dinner supplement is given separately).
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency , medical cost, tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- Any services not mentioned above.
- Any increase in cost beyond our control such as fuel and airfare increase, government levies and taxes etc.