Day 01: Arriving Delhi
On arriving at Delhi airport you will be taken to the nearest hotel. You can spend the night there and prepare for the next day journey.
Day 02: Exploring Delhi
After having a relaxing breakfast, drive to explore Delhi. There are several forts, palaces, lakes and historic moments to see. Visit Qutab Minar, India gate, President House and Red fort. Also visit Rajghat, Laxmi Narayan temple and Birla temple. Overnight stay at Delhi hotel.
Day 03: Delhi to Agra
Take early morning breakfast and drive towards Agra. Visit Taj mahal which is one of the famous wonders in the world. It was built by sahajahan in the remembrance of his beloved queen Mamtaj. Also visit Agra fort which is one of the famous monument in Rajasthan. Visit Local handicrafts market in the evening and take look at all unique art works made by local craftsmen. Return to the booked hotel at evening. Night stay at the hotel.
Day 04: Delhi to Jaipur:
Take relaxing breakfast and drive towards Jaipur city. Go to the hotel and spend the night there. Prepare for the next day tour.
Day 05: Exploring Jaipur
Take morning breakfast and start exploring Delhi. Visit Amber fort and enjoy elephant rid there. Also visit Jantar Mantar, City palace and Hawa Mahal. Return to the hotel and spend the night there.
Day 06: jaipur to Ranthmbhore
Take your morning breakfast and start the morning journey. Drive towards Ranthambhore. Go to the pre-booked hotel and spend the night there.
Day 07: Exploring Ranthambhore
After having relaxing breakfast and tea, you will be taken to Ranthambhore. You can visit several historic monuments, lakes and forts present there. Enjoy Jungle safari at
Ranthambhore national park. Get a chance to take a close look at the wild animals in the national park. Return to the hotel at evening. Night stay at the Ranthambhore hotel.
Day 08: Bhainsrorgarh Fort
Take morning breakfast and start your journey towards Bhainsrorgarh Fort. Drive to the nearest hotel and spend the night there. Get ready for an exciting journey next morning.
Day 09: Visiting Bhainsrorgarh Fort
Bhainsrorgarh Fort is one of the famous travel destinations in Royal Rajasthan city. You can see traditional art works and cultures there. The place is situated at a distance of just 7 kilometers from Rawatbhata city. The fort is situated in between Chambal and Bamani river. Return to the hotel and stay the night there.
Day 10: Bhainsrorgarh to Udaipur
Take light breakfast at morning and start your journey towards Udaipur. Drive to the nearest hotel and take rest there. Prepare for the next day journey.
Day 11: Exploring Udaipur city
Have morning breakfast and start relaxing journey to Udaipur city. Visit City palace, Durbar Hall, Jagdis temple, Crystal gallery and Saheli-ki-Bari. Enjoy boat riding in Lake Pichola River in the evening. Return to the hotel and plan for night stay.
Day 12: Udaipur to Dungarpur
Take relaxing breakfast at morning and start the morning journey towards Dungarpur. It is the administrative head quarter of Dungarpur district and you may find several historic places in the city. Take rest in the hotel and get ready for the next day tour.
Day 13: Visiting Dungarpur
Have relaxing breakfast at morning and start touring Dungarpur city. Visit Udai Bilas palace, Srinathji temple, Juna Mahal, Rokadia Ganesh temple, Gap Sagar Lake and Beneswar dham. Also visit District library and Museum. Come back to the hotel and spend the night there.
Day 14: Ahmadabad Drop
After having relaxing journey to all the famous travel destinations in Rajasthan city, you will be taken to Ahmadabad Airport. You can go to your hometown from there.
- Accommodation as per itinerary – Double room on twin sharing basis at all destinations.
- Tonga Ride at Agra.*
- Elephant Ride At Amber Fort.*
- Dinner at Chokhi Dhani = An ethnic village resort in Jaipur.*
- 01 air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe car for all transfers, sightseeing and drives.
- One Bottle of mineral water to each person daily.
- government approved English speaking guide at all destinations.
- Fuel charges and Driver’s Allowances.
- Current government, Hotel, road, toll and interstate taxes.
- Services tax and Education Cess.
- Monument fees, (Supplement is given separately).
- Meals except then breakfast ( Dinner supplement is given separately).
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency , medical cost, tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- Any services not mentioned above.
- Any increase in cost beyond our control such as fuel and airfare increase, government levies and taxes etc.