Pick up from hotel & proceed to Agra by Car.
This early morning our driver will pick you up and you will proceed to Agra. Midway you will stop for refreshment. Around 10:30 hrs you will reach Agra City and will be taken straight to Taj Mahal. The Mughal City Agra is most famous for the Taj Mahal, one of the seven wonders of the world.
11:00 hrs Visit Taj Mahal
Around 11:00 hrs you will reach the Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal, an essential sight for all visitors to India is one of the most achingly beautiful architectural achievements in the world, and is considered to be a symbol of enduring love. Shrouded in white marble the sheer elegance, purity and sentiment that are an integral part of the monument have touched the hearts ofpeople from all corners of the world. One of the seven wonders of the world and a world heritage site was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in loving memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal who died while giving birth to their fourteenth child. Built in pure white marble Taj Mahal is located along the banks of the River Yamuna, the Taj spreads across almost 42 acres of land and it is believed that this particular spot was chosen by the emperor because of its peaceful and soothing effect. One of the seven wonders of the world, it stands as a tribute to undying love and all who visit it stand awed at the first impression created by this marvel in white marble.
14:30 hrs Visit Agra Fort
After lunch you will visit Agra Fort constructed by Emperor Akabar in 1565 A.D and includes many other buildings like the Moti Masjid and Musanman Burj, where Shah Jahan is believed to have been imprisoned and died.
16:30 hrs Visit Sikandara Tomb
Around 10 km from Agra, lies Sikandra, the mausoleum of Emperor Akbar. This structureoffers a unique combination ofstylesborrowing from Hindu, Christian, Islamic, Buddhist and even Jain architectural conventions.
17:00 hrs Proceed back to Delhi
Finally you will proceed back to Delhi along with an impression of TaJ and a sheer magic that the Taj exudes making it an unforgettable and cherished image forever.
Refreshment on the way. You will stop over midway to have refreshment and continue your drive to Delhi.
Arrive Delhi pick up & drop to your hotel/airport
On arrival at Delhi you will be dropped at your hotel or airport for your onward journey.
- Tonga Ride at Agra.*
- 01 air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe car for all transfers, sightseeing and drives.
- One Bottle of mineral water to each person daily.
- government approved English speaking guide at all destinations.
- Fuel charges and Driver’s Allowances.
- Current government, Hotel, road, toll and interstate taxes.
- Services tax and Education Cess.
- Monument fees, (Supplement is given separately).
- Meals except then breakfast ( Dinner supplement is given separately).
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency , medical cost, tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- Any services not mentioned above.
- Any increase in cost beyond our control such as fuel and airfare increase, government levies and taxes etc.